Fiduciary Services in Las Vegas
What is a Fiduciary?
A fiduciary is a person responsible for managing the assets of another person or a group of people. Our wealth managers at Cornerstone Wealth Management can serve as fiduciaries for you and your assets. As a responsible fiduciary, a wealth manager will always act in your best interest, managing the assets for your benefit entirely. You can trust that the wealth managers at Cornerstone will constantly live up to their responsibilities and never breach fiduciary duty through negligence.
What is Fiduciary Responsibility?
As stated above, a fiduciary is a person accountable to another person, or a group of people and their assets. They have a fiduciary responsibility to the person who has given them control of their money, and they are expected to act in that person’s best interest.
Fiduciary Services we Offer
At Cornerstone Wealth Management, we offer the following comprehensive fiduciary services:
- Strategies for success
- Liaison between attorneys, CPAs, stockbrokers, real estate agents and other professionals
- Investment tips
- Quarterly or yearly reports for client review
- Brokerage account oversight, regular reviews, periodic planning and review sessions
- Trustee and co-trustee services
- Management of real property, real estate acquisitions and coordination of health care services
Why Choose a Professional Fiduciary in Las Vegas?
- The professional fiduciaries at Cornerstone Wealth Management are regulated and held to a certain standard to ensure that your finances are secure. They adhere to policies to prevent your funds from being mishandled.
- Our fiduciaries are focused on one goal: correctly handling your finances. A fiduciary will never use your funds for their own purposes or loan themselves money from your finances.
- A professional fiduciary will represent your interests and serve their duties regardless of personal situations.
- Professional fiduciaries have a full understanding of both federal and state laws governing their work and services as fiduciaries.
- Professional fiduciaries will not make a decision about your wealth from a place of self-interest or greed.
- A professional fiduciary understands that you might want to entrust your finances to another fiduciary and will not jeopardize your funds if you choose to do so.
For professional, trustworthy fiduciary services in Las Vegas, call Cornerstone Wealth Management today at 702-878-4742.
Our mission is to provide our clients with a foundation for their lives; not only in their investments but in the lifestyle they live. We build our relationships on the premise of life-long partnerships versus transactional encounters.