Kingman, NV Fiduciary Duty
What’s a Fiduciary?
A group of people or a single person can trust another person, known as a fiduciary, to manage their finances. Your belongings and money are protected and well-cared for when they are in the hands of a financial manager from Cornerstone Wealth Management. Your financial security is always the main consideration of a fiduciary. Clients can rely on the fact that the fiduciaries at Cornerstone Wealth Management will not breach fiduciary duty, but they will always keep in line with their responsibility.
What’s Fiduciary Responsibility?
As it is defined in the paragraph above, a fiduciary performs their duties as a party who’s accountable, managing the finances of another individual or group of people. A fiduciary must act in the best interest of the individual who has allowed them control of their money.
What We Offer
You can expect the subsequent comprehensive fiduciary services at Cornerstone Wealth Management:
- Trustee and co- trustee services
- Methods to find success
- Brokerage account oversight, regular reviews and periodic planning
- Liaison between stockbrokers, real estate agents CPAs, attorneys, and other professionals
- Yearly or quarterly reports for client review
- Management of real property, real estate acquisitions and coordination of health care services
- Tips on investment
What are the Benefits of a Professional Fiduciary?
- A professional fiduciary will never place your wealth into financial jeopardy. They know that you could choose to trust your finances to another person and won’t punish you for doing so.
- There is one collective goal for our group of fiduciaries: to take care of your finances the best way possible. Your assets won’t ever be used for outside interests or loans when they’re run by an expert.
- Whatever your individual situation may dictate, a fiduciary will represent and serve your interests to the best of their ability.
- You can remain confident that your assets are safe when you work with a professional since they are regulated and held to strict standards. Your funds won’t be mishandled because they observe particular policies which do not allow it.
- A professional fiduciary has thorough knowledge of the regulations (both state and federal) that govern their work.
- Greed or self-interest won’t ever dictate decisions when you work with a professional fiduciary.
Contact us Now
Contact us soon at 702-878-4742. To discover reliable, professional fiduciary services in Kingman, NV.
We make it our mission to give our clients a solid foundation for their lives. Our connections are built on the notion of a long-time partnership instead of a transactional relationship.