Worried that your financial strategy is Missing Something?
We’re here to help you feel confident in your financial future.
Your Dreams Matter
At Cornerstone Wealth Management, we believe everyone should be able to live the retirement they’ve always wanted. Our team of professionals can help you create a well-thought-out strategy, using a variety of investments and insurance products and services, to help you address your financial needs and concerns.
The Cornerstone Retirement Blueprint Process
Our Cornerstone Retirement Blueprint process is designed to help our clients achieve simplicity and confidence during their retirement years. It’s focused around 5 key areas of your current financial life: income planning, investment planning, tax planning, health care planning and legacy planning.
Our goal is to help ensure your expenses can be paid month to month with reliability and predictability for the rest of your life. This typically includes:
- Social Security Maximization
- Income & Expense Analysis
- Inflation Plan
- Spousal Plan
- Longevity Protection
Once your income plan is established, we will create an investment plan for the remaining assets that you do not need to draw from month to month. This typically includes:
- Adjusting your portfolio to reduce fees
- Volatility Control
- Evaluate ways to reduce risk while still working towards your goals
- Comprehensive Institutional Money Management
Any comprehensive Retirement Plan will include a strategy for decreasing tax liabilities. This typically includes:
- Assessing the taxable nature of your current holdings
- Possible I.R.A. Planning
- Strategizing ways to include tax-deferred or tax-free money in your plan
- Strategize which tax category to draw income from first to potentially reduce tax burden
- Discussing ways to leverage your qualified money to leave tax-free dollars to your beneficiaries
Health Care Planning
We will create a plan to help you address rising healthcare costs with a minimum of expense, including:
- Looking at all aspects of Medicare, Parts A, B and D
- Analyzing options for a Long-Term Care Plan
It is important to ensure your hard-earned assets go to your beneficiaries in the most tax efficient manner. By working collaboratively with a qualified Estate Planning Attorney, our goal will be to help you:
- Maximize your estate and income tax planning opportunities
- Protect any assets in trust and ensure they are distributed to your beneficiaries probate free
- Prevent your IRA and qualified accounts from becoming fully taxable to your beneficiaries upon your death
We can also refer you to professionals who provide the following services:
Ready to Take The Next Step?
For more information about any of the products and services listed here, schedule a meeting today or register to attend a financial workshop.