Get to know Dana Ainslie
Director of New Business
10 Things You Didn’t Know About Dana
- Dana is the 4th generation in her family to be born and raised in Las Vegas.
- In middle school Dana’s GATE class wrote and performed an off-Broadway musical about dancing through the decades.
- Most times at home you can find Dana in the kitchen cooking with her boys making all their favorite meals.
- Dana’s first job was working in landscaping for her dad’s landscape company.
- Dana’s brother and sister used to call her Day-Day before they could say her name when they were little kids.
- Dana’s favorite food is hands down Mexican food especially chips, salsa and guacamole.
- Dana was once on a TV commercial on the Telemundo channel for a bail bonds company.
- Dana’s middle name Elyse was her great-grandmother’s name.
- Dana was born on her grandfather’s birthday and he used to call her his favorite birthday present.
- Dana’s favorite genre of music is country and one of her favorite singers is Chris Stapleton.