Get to know Julie Kovacevich
Medicare Benefits Specialist
10 Things You Didn’t Know About Julie
- Julie has taught several Medicare educational workshops and was once a guest speaker on the Cornerstone radio show.
- Julie was supposed to be named Anastasia, but when her mom was writing her name on her birth certificate, she changed the name to Julie.
- Julie’s dad was a musician; she grew up with band practice in the room next to her bedroom.
- Julie married her high school sweetheart, the boy next door; they have been married over 25 years.
- Julie has three daughters, two sons-in-law, a grandson and a granddaughter.
- Julie was the feature page editor for her high school newspaper and had dreams of becoming a writer or reporter.
- Julie grew up helping her grandfather work his farm; unfortunately, she did not inherit his green thumb and can’t even keep a houseplant alive.
- Julie has been blessed to travel all over the world with her husband.
- Julie wants to retire in St. George, Utah. Every time she travels there, a peace comes over her.
- Julie’s favorite dessert is crème brûlée, and she can make it better than most restaurants.