Get to know Kelly Allam
Director of New Business
10 Things You Didn’t Know About Kelly
- Kelly’s first job was as an office administrator for Phantom Fireworks Distribution at age 14. She was brought in by her teachers, one of whom is now a principal in Las Vegas.
- Kelly is a second-generation Las Vegas native. Kelly’s father was born in Las Vegas and has operated a drain-cleaning business since the 1980s. Kelly was born at Mike O’Callahan Military Medical Center on Nellis Air Force Base.
- Kelly was married before she graduated from high school. Brian and Kelly have just celebrated their 22nd anniversary!
- Kelly has hazel eyes, and they change colors based on the colors she wears.
- Kelly has been in the financial industry for the last 18 years. Kelly has obtained her Series 6 and 63 securities registrations as well as her life and health insurance licensing.
- Kelly’s favorite food is homemade corn fritters (basically pancake mix with kernel corn).
- Kelly enjoys spending time in her patriotic Jeep named “Freedom,” wandering the deserts and climbing the mountains of Nevada.
- Kelly has fun camping and floating on the lake with her family, including her ever-adventurous mother, Debbie.
- Kelly loves to go on cruises to see the islands but gets seasick.
- When Kelly retires, her dream is to travel the beautiful United States in an RV with her husband, never to be seen again …